Chandrabhanu has performed in reputed sabhas and music festivals in Andhra Pradesh and other parts of South India. Her performances include concerts at Kalasagaram (Hyd), VidwatSabha (Kakinada), Gayatri Sanmandali (Guntur), Hyderabad Music Circle, Nellai Sangeetha Sabha (Tirunelveli), Sangeetha Nritya Academy (Thrissur), Sri Rama Gana Sabha (Bangalore). Chandrabhanu also performed in various television channels like Doordarshan Saptagiri, SVBC (TTD), Bhakthi, Vanita and 6TV and her performances have been favorably reviewed in various newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express, Eenadu, Vaartha, Andhra Jyothi and Andhra Bhoomi.
Some of her memorable performances in the recent years -
• Purandaradasa Aradhana Concert organized by Teluguratham at Tyagaraja Gana Sabha(Feb 2014)
• Duddu Sitarama Sastry Memorial Concert organized by Kartikeya Gana Sabha at Gyana Saraswati Devalayam(Oct 2013)
• Tyagaraja Aradhana Concert organized by Chaitanya Mahila Mandali , Malkajgiri(Feb 2013)
• Neti Sreerama Sarma Memorial Concert organized by Sri Chandrasekharendra Educational Trust at Keys High School(May 2013)
• Weekly Concert organized by Nadabharati at Swati Hall (Dec 2012)
• Vaggeyakara Utsavam organized by Teluguratham at Tyagaraja Gana Sabha(Dec 2011)
• Annual festival organized by Sangeeta Ksheerasagaram at Tyagaraja Gana Sabha(Jully 2010)
• Performing in the prestigious program - 'Alwar Srisukthi' - of SVBC,TTD channel-105 pasurams till now
• Rendered Tiruppavai pasurams by Andal on Lord Krishna in SVBC and CVR News Channels
Additionally, she has also performed in various occasions like Chamber Music concerts, weekly and monthly concerts and also for festivals like Sankranti, SreeRamanavami, Dasara and also participated in many AIR programs like Sangeeta Sikshana.
Chandrabhanu had the honor of rendering 'Maa telugu talliki' on the occasion of the ANR's birthday celebrations in the presence of the then chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu, lyricist Dr C Narayana Reddy and other dignitaries.
Chandrabhanu had the privilege of rendering a song on Dr. Mangallampalli Balamuralikrishna in his presence, which was written and composed by Sri Palagummi Viswanatham.